They enable us to meet each of our client's unique and varied needs. All of the surety companies we represent are licensed by their respective state's insurance departments and are authorized to do business within the states in which they write bonds. They are required to adhere to strict financial requirements in order to be included in the US Department of the Treasury's Federal Register, which sets the financial limits for the bonds that each company can guarantee on federal projects.
If you would like specific information as to what your surety's capacity is, feel free to contact us.
- International Fidelity Insurance Company
- Lexon Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Merchants Bonding Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- North American Specialty Insurance Company
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
- Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company
- Platte River Insurance Company
- RLI Surety
- SureTec Insurance Company
- Travelers Casualty & Surety Company